The MBA Saga...

Well after pondering for a few days(and months), I finally decided to sweep the dust off from my blog and write another not-so-meaningful post. You can attribute this disappearance of mine from the blogosphere as to being very busy but I'd appreciate it a lot more if you classify it as pure(and awesome) laziness. Anyways enough said and done. Time to move on to the latest happenings in my oh-so-wonderland life.

Somebody once told me that if you don't wanna do any work and yet earn money and respect, then go do an MBA. And spending 4 and a half months in IMT seems to have reinforced that sensible man's views. This incredible journey to understand the various aspects of 'business management' commenced on the 22nd of June, 2008 and I can assure you that by now I've learnt quite a few of those 'aspects'. From those lectures on branding and ads by IMT's very own 'marketing ki maa' to the monotonous and never ending speeches on strategic management - its been a hell of a ride till now.

Don't get me wrong. Its not that the system is flawed or anything. More likely its the people involved in the system that are full of flaws. Didn't get the meaning of that one, right? Well, that's exactly what MBA teaches you to do :)

Well, Term 1 got over ages ago and I am already half-way through my 2nd Term. And there's absolutely no doubt that when the results of that 1st term come out, I'll be one notch below what Chetan Bhagat's characters were. A 4-point someone! And now we also have do deal with the case studies. The case study methodology has just started and I am already sick of it. What is it with these teachers and their incessant demands for presentations? All that it serves is to reinforce the golden rule of MBA - Think Global and Speak it Too!!!

Thats it from me for now atleast. Hopefully I'll be more regular from now on and incase I repeat the same thing three months from now; well u'll know that I was busy with my 'studies'.

7 Responses to "The MBA Saga..."

malaylakhani Says :
November 8, 2008 at 12:09 PM

quite a lot of advertisements on your blog... :D ... well, it seems you showed Busy-ness while writing the blog too.. shuru hote hi khatm ho gaya...i was looking for some bigger timepass, out of MAC..

amit Says :
November 13, 2008 at 9:30 AM

Chamandeep u have a blog also....never revealed that

Aman Says :
November 17, 2008 at 11:46 AM

@Malay

hehe...ya got bored writing it actually:D...will do some serious writing later

@Amit

ya bhalu...lots of things u don't know :P

Anonymous Says :
November 22, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Looking at the futuristic moolah, I think the crib is worth the bucks! ;)
Ye aise chalta hey,
Badi Baatein/Bhashan --> Badiya Business --> Big Bucks
:D

Aman Says :
November 23, 2008 at 12:05 AM

@Sree

ya man...tats the only incentive for me to tolerate this shit :) na, after a time,it seems real fun!!

happyz Says :
November 27, 2008 at 3:32 AM

Uhu Uhu ... Aaaanchooo ... aaaanchooo ... Uuuuuu swept the dust of your blog on us... Aaanchooo... heheh..

Jokes apart ... another joke.. i didnt do my MBA but am still doing no work ;) and earning moolaaa...

I hear thats a common practice to not give results of prev sem and continue next semister in PG's

All the best.. dont be tooo bizi... Aaankchooo

Skyline College Says :
April 13, 2010 at 2:55 AM

Hi, ur blog is really nice & wonderful, while reading it I truly like it.
mba india

Post a Comment