The InHumane Me!!!

Recently a friend of mine had something really nice to say about me and told me in plain simple words that I was the "biggest unemotional and cold-hearted person" he'd ever met. Now this wasn't the 1st time something like this was being said to me(Ya apparently she too had told me this once too often). Anyways this incident led me to think a lot more about myself and hence this post is sort of a retrospection and introspection into the heartless realms of my inner self.




Now even though my star sign is Pisces, believe me I am hardly a Piscean in the true sense of the word. Ya I am a dreamer like all Pisceans are but then the similarity stops right there. Pisceans are supposed to be real emotional people who listen to the hearts of others around them. Not me though! And maybe that's why me Mom even commented once that I might have been exchanged at the hospital!!

Now I really dunno whats the big deal about not being emotional and showing out your inner feelings to other people. Ya I admit that I do feel emotional at times but then I like to keep it within myself rather than parade my feelings to the entire world. In that sense I am not being heartless or anything; just that I deal with emotional stuff better when its kept to myself.

Maybe I am writing this post for a particular person or maybe its for me itself. Whatever be the case, the fact is that I am a sucker when it comes to being emotional. I really don't feel like crying even when its the worst situation in the world. So that might explain why I am such a heartless SOB.

I know many of you might be wondering whether I was drunk while writing this post. Actually some parts of it were written under the influence of alcohol but even then its all true. So basically you know the reason for me writing this crappy piece of a post :-)

Anyways, I definitely do promise my readers a funnier post next time around but that'll be a while I guess cause I am stuck up with stupid exams here. Gosh, maybe it's these exams that bring out all the meanness in me. Hmmm. Something to ponder on.

7 Responses to "The InHumane Me!!!"

Anonymous Says :
December 16, 2008 at 5:18 AM

Ah! Sometimes we do think of such things, more when someone else says it quite often!
Hope your exams went well...and we blame the exams for every mishap, don't we? Stop pondering! ;)

Jass Says :
December 17, 2008 at 4:10 AM

Maybe you are not really heartless, Maybe you just dont express. I can sort of relate to this. :)

Aman Says :
December 18, 2008 at 9:14 AM

@sree

Exams still going on buddy...ya hopefully this phase will pass

@Jass

Hey bro..long time...
I can express allrite..im actully heartless :P

Revs Says :
December 18, 2008 at 7:22 PM

I can relate to this. I am a totally unemotional, sarcastic and cynical kind of a person aur mujhe kabhi samajh hi nahi aata how people can over board about things like emotions, feelings, tears, ewwwwwwwww!!
expressing yourself is different. what u have essentially done here is expressing yourself - by writing.
oh well!! all sorts of people in this world!! :)
exams kaise hue??

Arshat Chaudhary Says :
December 19, 2008 at 1:45 AM

I can understand this mate.. And maybe tht is why u r such a good writer, the feelings take course of words and come out..
I love such introspective posts :)
On my blogroll! :)

Arshat Chaudhary Says :
December 19, 2008 at 1:46 AM

oye Aman, the names Arshat (mispelled as Akshat in ur blogroll)

Aman Says :
December 19, 2008 at 3:09 AM

@Revs

hehe...ya all sorts of crazy people in this world..just the 2 of us are sane :P
Exams still going on :(

@Arshat

thanks for those words mate...oh ya,sorry typo error :)

Post a Comment