Its the time to say Goodbye!!!

When do you know that its time to say goodbye,
Is it with drops of tears or with words of joy?
I see the pain and suffering in everyone's eyes,
and i ask myself,
Was it of any worth- my life?
There's a time to say and a time to forget,
And even though there's lots left to thought
Its no time to cry and fret..
I see the light grow darker still,
And everybody huddles closer for the kill;
My life, before me , flashes by
And i finally know what its like to die...
No regrets i have; i regret it still
The life i've lived and all the emotional drill
The people i've loved and who'll love me forever,
And some of them'll say i wish it was never
and now im ready to leave my earthly abode;
I hear shouts all around me say " Oh My!!"
And thats when i know its time to say the final goodbye...

0 Responses to "Its the time to say Goodbye!!!"

Post a Comment