Ramblings of an Innocuous Mind!!!

Hey everyone,after days of planning to write something,i am finally ready with my first post. Actually had been wondering all this while on what i should write. And then even if i wrote something,would anyone even care to navigate through all the crap that i was going to write. Anyways i’ve decided that ppl are up to the task of reading all the rubbish that i am gonna write! 1st i thought i’d write about my love story( Ah! everyone just loves those huh)but then i thought let me pretend to be a little philosophical and impress ppl with my first post. So here i am sitting at my desk after a heavy(and pathetic)lunch and discussing all my sane thoughts with you. I’ve always wondered about a lot of things which i’d like to share with you all…
Disclaimer-: All views expressed here are creations of an insane mind and hence not subject to any arguements
1) I’ve always wondered why we call it our life? everything that we do in this world is governed by other ppl’s choices and judgements. From the time we enter school,most of us(or atleast me) study not because we want to but because our parents and teachers told us to. Ditto in college. After that a lot of us marry whom our parents tell us to and in some cases ppl break up with their loved ones to marry the person chosen by their parents. More than half our life is spent trying to live in the society that we’ve created for ourselves and almost all our actions are based on that society’s wishes. Why is it called Our Life then?
2) I’ve always believed in god and im sure the majority of us are not aethists in any way.But for me(and also for a large percentage of the population),that faith in God begins to waver whenever we face a major difficulty in life. And i’ve almost always prayed to God when im in need of something. Im not saying that i dont pray to god otherwise but definately that faith takes a back seat when everythings going great in life and somehow i dont remember thanking god at those times. Why then do we believe in Him if our belief is not rock-solid?
3) i’ve met so many ppl who say that for them money doesn’t matter at all and they’d rather be poor and happy than being rich and sad! But from my own experience so far,ppl try to earn as much money as they can so that they can be well settled in life and be happy because they’re living so comfortably.

I could go on and on and on but i fear ppl will not read anything more i write from now on.Hence the torture will stop for now.Pls post your comments on this dollop of rubbish and wait eagerly for my torrid love story

2 Responses to "Ramblings of an Innocuous Mind!!!"

Revs Says :
July 21, 2008 at 9:00 PM

Amannnnnnnnn!!
u DAWG!! how are u?? :)
did i forget to say nice post!! ;)

Aman Says :
July 22, 2008 at 3:38 AM

hey revs,

arey i just copy pasted my cognizant posts here...no time 2 write :)

Post a Comment